Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cardboard Testimonies


My church - South  County Christian Center - moved into our new building this past Sunday.  
Pastor Sean Craig spoke on being born again.
His message was great and he did a fantastic job explaining that born again means that God turns your life upside down and changes it.  He helps us deal with circumstances and desires that we cannot deal with ourselves.  
As great as the message was, it did not come close to the power of the Cardboard Testimonies.  To see how God has changed the lives of the people within our church brought too many tears to my eyes.  
The attached video is not from my church.  If I get my hands on our churches video, I will post it.  

This made me think, wow, I didn't know God did that for Jen, Tim, Angela, Madison, etc.  If I were going through this circumstance, I would want to talk to that person.  
I believe a personal testimony is the most powerful tool one can use when sharing his or her faith.

So, I'm asking for your testimony.  With your permission, I will post your testimony on this blog and catagorize them appropriately.  I would love for this site to serve as a way to lead others to the saveing grace of God by reading how He has changed the lives of those in similar circumstances.  

Stop Clowning Around:
Please email me your story.  stopclowningaround@sbcglobal.net 
Please ask your friends to post their stories and come back often to see how God is still changing lives.  







No comments: